TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Q SWITCHED
- The total number of Americans that have at least one tattoo exceeds 45 million.
- For multiple reasons, body art may have become undesirable.
- A Q-switched laser is the most frequently used laser for tattoo removal.
- The laser “fractures” the pigment into particles small enough for the ink to be removed using the body’s natural filtering system.
- The Spectrum’s Q-switched 1064nm/532nm laser can effectively remove an array of tattoo ink colors with minimal risk.